Thursday, October 27, 2016

WELCOME!

Welcome to my advice page for parents, babysitters, and fellow professional childcare workers.

My name is Jennifer Schwartz and I live in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL (in Elgin) where I have maintained my exclusive home daycare for 7+ years.  Prior to that, I worked professionally as a Lead Teacher and Early Childhood Education worker for over 25 years.

I am here to answer your questions and share my extensive experience into how to properly deal with the common issues that arise when dealing with children from infancy to kindergarten age.

I look forward to hearing you and providing you with all the knowledge I've acquired through all these years of caring for, educating, and loving kids.

If you have questions, concerns, or have some great advice that you would like to share on this blog, you can write me directly at: askadaycarepro@gmail.com

Love your kids, love your life!

Jennifer Schwartz
"Ask A Daycare Pro"


No comments:

Post a Comment